Become a Supporter
Sunday in June is an event for the Northeast Ohio bicycling community operated by the Cleveland Touring Club (CTC). The event is greatly enhanced by the participation of supporting organizations, including area bike shops, repair services, advocacy groups, and safety providers. See our home page for a listing of current supporters.
To become a supporter of Sunday in June, an organization pledges to provide a value of at least $150 in one of the following forms, among others:
- Display advertising space on printed or online publication.
- E-mail marketing to a supporter’s list of at least 500 recipients.
- Postal mailing of the Sunday in June postcard to supporter’s list of at least 250 recipients.
- Opportunity to set up a manned promotional table to promote Sunday in June at supporter’s area event (prior to Sunday in June).
- Physical presence at Sunday in June plus offering free services to our riders, such as food, repair services, safety, medical, massage or technical support.
- Door prizes for the Sunday in June raffle.
- Some other service or benefit that you propose.
Sunday in June supporters will be recognized, with your logo and hyperlink, on the home page of this website and on at least one of our rider confirmation e-mails. Please contact Bruce Newburger or Jay Randall to become a supporter. Thank you!